Automatic creation of invoices in the ISDOC format in SAP
The solution is used to automatically create electronic invoices in SAP system and send them to the business partners electronically. The solution allows a complete track of all issued invoices, information about their state and storage of all the attached documents, such as e-mail acknowledgment of receipt.
The solution is based on the SAP SD module. Using the standard message output the issued invoices are generated in PDF and XML / ISDOC formats. These documents are then automatically sent to customers via e-mail. Before sending, documents can be marked with qualified certificate and possibly also with a timestamp.
Electronic invoices are generated for customers who have in their master record enabled option for sending invoices by e-mail. Documents are sent to the e-mail address stored in the customer master record. More e-mail addresses may be defined.
A record of the operation is stored in the Document Cockpit module, where is also saved a message with acknowledgment of receipt. This provides an instant overview of sent invoices including all related documents. Sent documents are also archived in the SAP electronic archive. You can add additional attachments to the archived invoices in the Document Cockpit module.
SAP Document Cockpit is a universal tool that allows recording of all incoming and outgoing documents in SAP. It is possible to define custom process for each document type. It is therefore a very useful tool for recording all incoming and outgoing documents.
Main benefits of the solution:
- Faster communication with customers
- Cost savings associated with printing and sending invoices
- Centralized user-friendly registration of all issued invoices
- Ability to effectively search the invoices according to various parameters
- Each invoice record contains documents in the pdf and ISDOC formats and e-mail confirmation.
- Each invoice contains an envelope with attributes for document search plus other information defined by the system (status of the document, the date of the email confirmation, ...) or by the user (note, ...)
- Ability to save and clearly store all documents related to a specific invoice record in SAP