Smart food industry
Digitizing your food company means a higher margin, quality and safety
Process management, optimisation and automation
Large food production companies usually employ up to 800 people.
A fully automated plant of the same size employs only 200 people.
CEO, Sabris Solutions, SE
Tough competitive environment where every cent counts
Demand predictions based on feelings instead of data
Most information systems are at a loss when it comes to the specifics of food production
Impossibility to determine actual costs per every item produced, employees and logistics
Growing legal and customer requirements
Inaccurate production planning and management without detailed information
Pressure towards safety and traceability of food
Dependence on staff availability
- Maximisation of the margin by detailed allocation of costs to products
- Achieving the highest possible efficiency in production and return on the investment in production equipment
- Managing a growing number of statutory and customer requirements for food quality
- Applying the best practices of the modern food industry
- Increasing production and reducing return on investments thanks to automation of production
- Reducing costs through flawless integration of all business processes
- Using all your resources to the maximum
- Achieving a more flexible response to the market situation and planning based on verified data
Take the first step and contact us
We will discuss how to proceed based on your specific needs.